Sunday's Crown performance

All they have is a good hornline.

Haha! :laughing: I think that's a little overstated. To each his own! I think all the corps will give it their best. Looking forward to seeing what the summer brings!

Edited by Kevin.

I think you and I are a rare species. I personally don't like these unis very much either. And people like Brasso know how much of an advocate I was for Crown's 2013 unis. The blue they used seems too bright and adds to the noise of the already cluttered field. The purple pants looked so much better (and they definitely looked impressive in person too). Maybe they'll grow on me. I hope.

the Turquoise is one of the best colors to use on the field it shows like the purple, especially under lights. Ive used both and they really work. They will do the same the purple did but yes a bit louder. Flags are very bold and busy. So one can assume the loudness was a plan

• Like 1

Here is a riddle? Who is better at being Blue Devils than the Blue Devils?? I'll give you a hint, they are actually wearing blue pants.

Whoever is designing Drum Corps costumes should just stop. Stop with the bad colors, stop with oversized shakos that make the corp members look like little kids wearing a hat that is way to big for them, stop with the tight pants that show tthe guys junk. Just stop. Please stop wearing costumes & return to uniforms. Please.

Great horn line though...

• Like 1