TOC - Warrensburg MO

This show just has so much verve. They're really starting to enjoy themselves while doing it.

• Like 2

Wonder what outfit Ms. Fabrizio will wear tonight?

Hopefully something that doesn't make it look like she just wondered in from the lot and decided to start judging.

Nice under the leg stick toss, snares!

Quick quiz - How many here have seen a Fellini movie? I have not.

I scored an indie film as part of the 48-hour film project. It was named "3 1/2" (ala Fellini's "8 1/2"). I've seen bits and pieces of some of his films, but never sat all the way thru one.

What are we to make of the fact that this Cavies show heavily features an unamped pit as part of the design? Maybe a new trend?

I don't think they are unamped... I've heard that they are amplified with wireless mics but I haven't seen it live so I'm not sure.

Edited by charlie1223

A good deal of park and blow in the features - that may be an opening for either Cadets or Crown late season to upset BD - but that's the only "weakness"

They seem to be making up for it with this closing drill.
  • Like 1

Man this show is good. It doesn't get me on my feet just yet (I think the ending needs some attention), but it's fantastic...

........Did Dan Potter just say "Let's here it for our Next Champion, the Blue Devils?"

Great performance by BD - good lord!! What a great program. And so much fun. Fresh as well.

Strengths are obviously the arrangement, the corps talent, the guard is at lowest top 2, visual demand and execution

Possible weakness in the program is GE visual - but we'll see how that fleshes out over the coming weeks

Just an amazing, amazing job!

• Like 2

I don't think they unamped. I've heard that they are amplified with wireless mics but I haven't seen it live so I'm not sure.

There were also mics on the timpani. Of course, the keyboards were amped.

• Like 1