Good Places To Eat In Indy! 2014 Edition

Also, Bub's Burgers in Carmel. Went here a couple years ago and had "the Big Ugly". It was featured on Man vs Food. If you finish, you get your photo on the wall.

Capital grille, Cerulean, Ruth Chris, Fleming, Fogo de chao. The cheapest drinking place VFW and AL post's

What about places that are open after the show? That's the toughest time to find something decent. (I don't consider the Tilted Kilt decent, unless I was on the Bloo staff)

I like the art deco decor in Harry and Izzy's, and the food isn't bad.

Weber Grill has always been an excellent dining experience since 2009 with great steak and their beer can chicken is amazing!!

Another great place to hang for after party's is Basey's.

St. Elmo's is great, as is Fogo De Chao. Weber Grill is terrible.

Edited by randyb

Maxines for some kick butt soul food. Skillet fried chicken that is a religious experience

Maxine's Chicken & Waffles

132 n. East st

Indianapolis, IN

I'm going to miss Finals for the first time in nearly 3 decades due to my vacation money going to a family vacation in southern Italy (starting on 25 August) so I'm gonna miss my Maxines and St Elmos shrimp cocktail and Buca di Beppos this year :-(.

I will pay Maxine's a visit in your honor Tony! It's always nice to find a new place to eat!

• Like 1

Oh hell yes. The line can get ridiculously long after the show though. I was out the door following sandal wearing corps members after Semis last year. Then I ordered the wrong thing. Glad this is right beside the stadium though

lol, how can you order the wrong thing at white castle? :colgate: