Im sorry DCI, you need to fix the scoring again

The whole first part of the show BD is basically park and blow, no? Am I watching a different show?

Yup. All of the fast drill movement is done during drum breaks when the horn line is tacit. When the horns play the drill is slowed way down. I don't see the visual demand in this show.

• Like 2

I still don't get how scvc beat OC? I can grudgingly accept Bdb. But I cannot understand it.

To me, this is a performance order problem. Oh well, it's still the best OC corps to date.

• Like 2

Scoring is great. I could compain that BD's percussion got hosed at semis's, but knowing nothing about percussion I will have to assume they had dirt. I really don't care that much about the scores. I do not care if BD gets the highest score because unless it was the same panel that judged 2002 Cavies (plus Cadets different year) on that same night you cannot compare. Just enjoy the great shows this year!

There are going to be some livid corps directors at the next DCI meeting. And I'm talking about Academy/Oregon/Spirit. Expect sheet changes.

Why? Open class uses the same sheets. BDAMinus flat out beat them

• Like 2

Thank God. Can we get some new judges by next season?

There were 20 plus new ones this year

• Like 1

they are about 1.5 points ahead - and YES they are that much better!! (coming from a Cadet "homer")

Yeah. Can't say I love the show, but the performance level is pretty high across the board, no weakness in any caption. Put 'em all together and before you know it they're on top, and by a wide margin. I am likewise not particularly a BD honk, but I have to admit: once again, they are doing what they are best at, which is being better than everyone else.