Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Is "Shipping Up To Boston" also used as the theme music for "Risolli and Isles"?

I don't think so...

Boston Crusaders uniforms under those lights looked fantastic !.

Thats was so cool for Keith lockhart, Boston Pops to have Boston Crusaders right at center stage for the finale. Boston, as designed, needed to get up there quickly for the 1812 Overture, and did so flawlessly, got in line, and were elbow to elbow,... it was perfect.

What an adrenaline rush this must have been for those Marchers tonite up on that stage. This was so cool.

• Like 1

Just to interject a drum corps moment...for any Troopers fan reading this or watching the Pops...Troop scored a 71.600 tonight over in Lynn.

...more importantly than score...have they closed the gap on Crossmen or no?

• Like 1

OK...since I've been hearing this theme all night...Does anyone remember who played "Liberty Fanfare" in their field show? I know someone did because it is a stark memory of mine hearing it before going onto the field to perform with Boston...was probably around 1990 or 91...

edit: My friends give me a hard time as well because I relate everything to drum corps...LOL

Edited by Liahona

do a commentary. Your other was great. anxious to hear what you think. I took a few weeks off tour and jet skiing for a while....lol

...glad you enjoyed my play-by-play...typos probably not so much...it was fun reading posters trying to decypher it....LOL

OK...since I've been hearing this theme all night...Does anyone remember who played "Liberty Fanfare" in their field show? I know someone did because it is a stark memory of mine hearing it before going onto the field to perform with Boston...was probably around 1990 or 91...

edit: My friends give me a hard time as well because I relate everything to drum corps...LOL

Academie Musicale and Sky Ryders in 1990...Delta Brigade in 1991