Boston Crusaders 2015 - 75th

Bluecoats should be in top 4 ( my guess, you just unintentionally forgot them, LabMaster).

I just watched on" Youtubby", the BD/ BAC performance at Tanglewood... awesome !

I think the prediction was based only on the Minn. show. Coats will be in Denver with BK that weekend.

CAD, BD, Crown, SCV, Cavies, Boston, Madison, Phantom, Blue Stars, Crossmen, Surf although Boston, Madison, Phantom can be any order. Good luck to the Crusaders the rest of the way. One month left.

Even with the cranial gaseous moment by LabMaster with regards to BC, I love your guess for Boston, but I'd realistically would be happy with an 8th place finish....... for now.

I think the prediction was based only on the Minn. show. Coats will be in Denver with BK that weekend.

Good point, afd.. the Minny show Sat. does not include these Corps. I forgot about that. ( it was I with the cranial freeze, Ghost.)

Edited by BRASSO

Bluecoats should be in top 4 ( my guess, you just unintentionally forgot them, LabMaster).

I just watched on" Youtubby", the BD/ BAC performance at Tanglewood... awesome !

I was at tangle wood BD did a good show. BD and BAC very different shows.

Even with the cranial gaseous moment by LabMaster with regards to BC, I love your guess for Boston, but I'd realistically would be happy with an 8th place finish....... for now.

Cranial gaseous moment? Not quite sure what that might be. A brain fart? My guesses were for the participants in the Minneapolis show only. AFD had it right. Brasso (and admittedly so) had the brain cramp LOL. EMC is so right about BD and Boston having very different shows. Right on the button with that observation.

Thank you Broadcasting for Drum Corps!

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

Thank you Broadcasting for Drum Corps!

Interesting to compare these both great corps at tangle wood. The kids in both corp's did a great job.

• Like 1

Amazing!!! The 1812.

Well done BAC/BD/BPO-brass. Goose- flesh.!!!

Hey DCI, be proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vuaXS4lhsM

Field pass with Dan Potter will highlight week in New England with BAC.

• Like 1

Field pass with Dan Potter will highlight week in New England with BAC.

OK great...and this is where now?...I always hate pre-announcements of stuff...of course that's all the gaming world does these days as well...lol

...unless you have a link :)