Cadets 2015

Thoughts on the video:

I like this show.

A LOT more clarity in the Waltz already. I think it's going to be a memorable production.

I don't recall hearing any super questionable synth moments this time...

Prop management didn't bother me that much either.

I think George laughed when the French horns played because it was so 1) Loud and 2) Awesome sounding.

• Like 1

Now we can put to rest the idea that you can't make out what's being done on the field since we have seen the jackets, shakos and plumes. This show is going to be a masterpiece come August! Does anyone know the current status of the bass drummer and the tenor players? Are they closer to being 100% and back on the field?

Edited by blakman7
  • Like 1

From George's facebook page, with the comment "And the plot thickens".........

cadets.jpg

I don't mind something like that, looks like the green background will blend in with the field from up top, leaving only numbers.

Edited by DrumManTx

Definitely more clarity and the intensity for June is unreal. Kudos to the guard btw. They are looking very sharp. Hoping the "percussion injuries" are healing.

Love the little bit of drill the french horns do on top of the tables. Nice touch. And they sound absolutely awesome.

The battery is fine.. Two tenors have a stomach bug, a third is abiut to be added to drill, that individual is the replacement tenor and marched 13. Bass player also almost back in.

From George's facebook page, with the comment "And the plot thickens".........

cadets.jpg

Looks like it'll blend in with the field and look like a yardline deconstruction.

Now we can put to rest the idea that you can't make out what's being done on the field since we have seen the jackets, shakos and plumes. This show is going to be a masterpiece come August! Does anyone know the current status of the bass drummer and the tenor players? Are they closer to being 100% and back on the field?

It's gonna be great.

Edited by 2000Cadet