Regiment '15

My post was tongue in cheek.

I have judged in years gone by before the very civilized critiques we have today........usually occurring across a lap top and not just nose to nose. Some of what judges hear as explanations are quite the stretch...

On the flip side, plenty of what judges hear is accurate, but they are woefully under qualified and don't understand what designers mean.

A couple visual analysis judges who have the qualifications less than that of a DCP poster, come to mind.

so that visual score from last night, um, what happened?

massive pile up?

I can only hope it was something specific to that run through or judge.

On the flip side, plenty of what judges hear is accurate, but they are woefully under qualified and don't understand what designers mean.

A couple visual analysis judges who have the qualifications less than that of a DCP poster, come to mind.

Maybe the designers aren't presenting it very well. It goes both ways.

• Like 2

I hope they remove the Frank Sinatra sample. IMO it doesn't fit while the narration can be improved upon.

Mentioned this in the Warrensburg thread, I think, but when I heard the Sinatra clip, what came to mind was the first few seconds of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF9xsk3tmoA