Carolina Crown 2015

Who took Brass? ARE YOU KIDDING? BD? Oh Dear Lord ....

No recaps yet -- I'm ok with that -- that Bocook book of Shosty 10th is OUTRAGEOUS!

• Like 1

WOW, WOW, WOW ! .1 is a VERY slim margin indeed

Well, tomorrow IS for the whole 'kit & kaboodle' right? I just hope "Crown" pulls the performance of a lifetime out of their souls -- they'll need it! I REALLY want them to win -- and NO disrespect to BD ( or ANY other corps ) but DCI needs a new champ -- even if for ONE year ( season ) EVERYONE performed splendidly, but that "Inferno" show is masterful!

Here's hope the crowd, the angels, and heavenly hosts above along with "Crown's" members, staff, supporters, fans, volunteers and parents will have a wonderful answer to this prayer! LORD WILLING! 'Go Crown'

One of my favorite moments tonight was watching Steve Page at the beginning of Dies Irae after the hits. You could tell he was amazed at what was getting done over such a wide spread and then they go right into the runs. You see him tilt back like "Are you kidding me?" and throw his hands up lol. Had no doubt that achievement score was going to be up there and a 99 was well deserved.