Carolina Crown 2015

When I was first introduced to DCI, I thought BD was in some way affiliated with Duke University...

My friends outside the activity think that the corps are associated with a college or high school.

• Like 1

That part of the banner has been an off-and-on problem all season it seems and I'm at a loss for why that side wants to act the way it does (demons perhaps?).

Here's hoping/praying for a flawless flight tonight!

Actually, I did figure it out. DCI had a camera team on the back sideline last night to video the banner. All the guard members appear to be holding the banner poles upright or slightly back over the shoulder. The guard member 2nd from the left in the video is running with the pole decidedly pointed forward which pulls that section down somewhat. Hope they get it corrected for tonight if they think it needs correcting.

Edit: for clarity

Edited by CrownBariDad
  • Like 1

These corps threads are a great idea, but idiots still find ways to sneak in their hatred for other corps.

Very disappointing.

Anyway, hope Crown wins tonight, and even if they don't, what a great journey it's been for them this year.

Actually, I did figure it out. DCI had a camera team on the back sideline last night to video the banner. All the guard members appear to be holding the banner poles upright or slightly back over the shoulder. The guard member 2nd from the left in the video is running with the pole decidedly pointed forward which pulls that section down somewhat. Hope they get it corrected for tonight if they think it needs correcting.

Edit: for clarity

I noticed that in the video too. I hope crown saw the video and make the corrections needed! Go Crown!
  • Like 1

Well, it's unfortunate that they didn't get what I and many others were hoping for. But thank you for an amazing year, Crown. The judges may think you didn't deserve the win tonight, but you definitely deserved all the crowd support. You are the real World Champions this year!

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Congratulations, Crown, on a great year and show. Every year you amaze me with your sound and passion. Keep it up! You've got a true fan here. Wish you would've won but it is what it is. Can't wait to see what you have in store for next year!

Congrats Crown! You were superb and should be very proud of yourselves. Bravo!

Edited by Tobias