Carolina Crown 2015

I really appreciate you calling me miserable because I have an opinion that differs from yours. You might not have meant it that way, but that's the way it comes across.

Effective drill maneuvering at those moments would be much more interesting than watching a tarp being pulled by a few guard members. In my opinion.

As for last night, the gold tarp had two vertical folds, one on the left , and one on the right. It was clear that this happened because the people pulling the tarp on both ends were lagging too much behind the ones in the middle of the tarp.

Also, the smaller new white tarp at the end was somehow messed up in the top left corner. It was very obvious, and distracting.

Well if crown decides to change the entire show and lose all of their GE just because 1 person out of everyone who has seen them hates the tarps, you let me know.

Well if crown decides to change the entire show and lose all of their GE just because 1 person out of everyone who has seen them hates the tarps, you let me know.

Love them or hate them, they successfully set up each moment using color and dramatic timing. Everyone knows: we entered hell, we're burning up in hell, we got the heck of OUT of hell :-)

Staybridge Hotel across from stadium is where Crownies usually congregate and commune for the weekend.

This year the balcony has a special banner which says against the same backdrop of flames as used in the Crown show, "Welcome to Hell."
"

• Like 2

Since when do those tarps create "all" of Crown's GE?

And since when am I the only person who doesn't like those tarps?

I'm really hyped for tonight. I bet the kids are going to be eating up the energy in the stadium, especially going on last. After placing first with an off-run last night I'm eager to see them really turn it up tonight. I'll be cheering like crazy when they enter the field.

• Like 4

Staybridge Hotel across from stadium is where Crownies usually congregate and commune for the weekend.

This year the balcony has a special banner which says against the same backdrop of flames as used in the Crown show, "Welcome to Hell."

"

Beats the heck out of "Grab a beer, sit back, and enjoy!"

And just occurred to me...has it hit anyone else that "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" would be the perfect banner for DCP????? (Sorry, Mods...I jest, I jest....well....almost....)....

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 1

Aaaaaaa.....ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaaa!!! A man with a suitable sense of humor!! You just made my entire month, Mike. :colgate: (Currently checking my "warning points" status to be sure. Should have done that before being so presumtious...)

Edited by HornTeacher