Carolina Crown 2015

Well, tomorrow IS for the whole 'kit & kaboodle' right? I just hope "Crown" pulls the performance of a lifetime out of their souls -- they'll need it! I REALLY want them to win -- and NO disrespect to BD ( or ANY other corps ) but DCI needs a new champ -- even if for ONE year ( season ) EVERYONE performed splendidly, but that "Inferno" show is masterful!

Here's hope the crowd, the angels, and heavenly hosts above along with "Crown's" members, staff, supporters, fans, volunteers and parents will have a wonderful answer to this prayer! LORD WILLING! 'Go Crown'

O Satan. I always thought it was "kitten kaboodle".

• Like 1

double post

Edited by msumello

What happened with the first banner?

for those that couldn't be there, here's the Semi Final performance multi cam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb4aXMTY6HI

not sure about the banner........but thanks for the link.....after watching the video I can kind of see how the scores landed....The little things that were off in prelims seemed to be fixed, but there were a few other things that were a bit off....some of the lines were as straight as usual, a couple of guard mistakes that I've never seen before....but saying that....I feel much better about finals....knowing those bits were uncharacteristic and shouldn't occur at finals, as well as improving by a larger margin than the other corps tonight, they could quite possibly take the title tomorrow. From the video you can tell the fans in the stadium will be willing them like they did in 2013. Plus....Crown wants to prove 2013 wasn't a fluke, which we all know it wasn't. This show has come from a 4th and 5th position in June and steadily improved, which I think kind of started at San Antonio, to becoming one that could win the title. I have faith in them, though I'm sure the other corps will be trying to do the same.

• Like 2

Good luck tonight, Crown! Bring home #2!

SOMETHING didn't look right with the right side of the black banner as it was going backfield. Can't afford any mishaps tonight!