Carolina Crown 2015

Though I don't agree with the placement Crown got, and especially not getting the brass award, I'd like to commend the members on the field for keeping their cool, especially after hearing the majority of the crowd boo at the 2nd place score. Well done, and look forward to next season.

Congrats to Crown on taking us to hell and back! This show should and will be long remembered.

• Like 1

This show started off as one of my favorites in the season, and then Crown made some changes that turned me off a bit from their show this year.

Regardless, it's undeniable how well designed the show was, how amazingly clean the members performed it, and the passion that everyone put into the performances (and it showed in the crowd reactions). The result may be disappointing, but I consider this season to be a huge success for Crown. Their percussion is on the rise (5th place this year as opposed to 7th last year), the staff has shown they can design competitive shows, their guard is killer, and they have proved that 2013 was no fluke.

Good luck in 2016, Crown!

Gold medal or no. Carolina Crown, you are forever and always my favorite corps. I'm going to Carolina in my mind. Good. #######. Work.

Another unforgettable season Crown! Congrats guys on performing the heck out of an awesome show. As I say every year, you've made this guy proud to say I am a Crown alum. Can't wait for next year!

Hopefully someone will upload the finals run like they did the semi's run later tonight.

Congratulations Carolina Crown for providing us with a masterful show this season!