Carolina Crown 2015

I would hope they would give you a chance. How crappy would that be that people would treat you bad just because you liked a different corps? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Through the years I've had that happen to me in Allentown, so it's not unheard of. This is ancient history though, in the 80s and 90s.

SOMETHING didn't look right with the right side of the black banner as it was going backfield. Can't afford any mishaps tonight!

That part of the banner has been an off-and-on problem all season it seems and I'm at a loss for why that side wants to act the way it does (demons perhaps?).

Here's hoping/praying for a flawless flight tonight!

Edited by CrownBariDad

People around me don't even know I'm a crownie because I cheer for everyone.

Same here. I cheer for whatever I think deserves cheering for lol. Nothing more or less. The people by me always seem surprised I'm not going all out for crown in particular.

Through the years I've had that happen to me in Allentown, so it's not unheard of. This is ancient history though, in the 80s and 90s.

I know it can happen but it's just plain stupid. Who cares who you like? I wear my Cadets, Crown, Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, Bluecoats, Colts, Blue Devils, Crossmen, Glassmen & Boston Crusaders clothes proudly because I like many different corps for many different reasons. Everyone has different tastes and it makes me sick that people take the competitive part of it so seriously that they would treat someone who likes a different corps than they do as the "enemy." Come on, people. There are WAY more important things in life to be concerned with.

Edited by sched88

People around me don't even know I'm a crownie because I cheer for everyone.

I do the same, I just wear a BD shirt most of the time. I think that people at the actual shows have become far more tolerant, the crowd isn't like DCP at all.

When you wear a BD shirt in NC, most think you're a Duke fan! For the record and because I enjoy their show, I own my first BD t-shirt.

When you wear a BD shirt in NC, most think you're a Duke fan! For the record and because I enjoy their show, I own my first BD t-shirt.

When I was first introduced to DCI, I thought BD was in some way affiliated with Duke University...