The "Music Corps Should Do" thread

• 2 weeks later...

I know we've had lots of these before, but I don't want to dig them back up. I'm hoping that people will put up pieces that have never-or at least, rarely-been done. Any genre is fine, and feel free to say which corps would fit best with the piece.

Well...not sure if this piece has been done but....just came out of nowhere for me...would make a killer ballad (no rewrites necessary...play it straight up)

Billy Joel - Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)

If this doesn't pull at your heart strings then....you betta check your heart... :satisfied:

• 2 weeks later...

I am not kidding. I think this could be a GREAT drum break. I could see BD or Bloo definitely pulling this off. The whole soundtrack for this game is actually really good.

• 3 months later...

A show based round old TV show themes...

Taxi, Hill Street Blues.... Laverne & Shirley etc. Ok only joking about the last one!

Probably a rights nightmare but there must be a massive amount of material our there the audience would know & love.

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB

For those of you that have heard the Star Craft II: Wings of Liberty video game soundtrack, I think you would agree with me that the music from that would be awesome! I could see Bloo doing it and troopers doing "Public Enemy" as a song choice.