There's just a few finishing touches to put on. Some final bits of cleaning and this whole thing could be Bloo's! Come on Bloo! You can do it!!!!!

• Like 3

There's just a few finishing touches to put on. Some final bits of cleaning and this whole thing could be Bloo's! Come on Bloo! You can do it!!!!!

Seriously? I'd LOVE for a finals week surprise!

Congrats tonight! Gotta be a HUGE momentum boost going into Thusday! Regardless of where it finishes, this is a revolutionary, fresh, amazing show that will be talked about long after the scores are forgotten. It's been a blast this year, finish out with a bang! #BRINGTHENOISEBLOO!!!!!!

• Like 3

Seriously? I'd LOVE for a finals week surprise!

Congrats tonight! Gotta be a HUGE momentum boost going into Thusday! Regardless of where it finishes, this is a revolutionary, fresh, amazing show that will be talked about long after the scores are forgotten. It's been a blast this year, finish out with a bang! #BRINGTHENOISEBLOO!!!!!!

Sorry I have no idea... just meaning cleaning wise. But man I would love a finals week surprise too!!!!!!

From the first time I saw them on Youtube I knew this was the Corps that would be the faces of the summer 2016. After all of the changes, beginning,end,middle,whos on the spheres,whos isnt, the one thing that never changed was the drive Bluecoats have.

I adore this performance this year in every aspect. Its entertaining, cocky (in a good) way..keeps you interested and is so incredibly fun to watch.

They worked hard for it

They deserve it

Go Bluecoats, Im definately riding on your 'coat tails'

• Like 1

mboogey73...the bump in the talent level has already started. Just this past year the corps went from approx. 700 auditions to 1,000.

I only see that number going up following yet another great season like 2015 has been.

Nice tidbit. That's great to hear. Sounds like Coats will be cementing themselves as a yearly contender, and that's a good thing.

• Like 1

mboogey73...the bump in the talent level has already started. Just this past year the corps went from approx. 700 auditions to 1,000.

I only see that number going up following yet another great season like 2015 has been.

It would be awesome to have these numbers for the other top corps.

• Like 1

Go Blooooooo!

• Like 2

I've had a hard time putting my finger on why I don't care for this show as much as I have their 2013 and 2014 programs.

I think it's mostly a matter of execution. I can see where the impact points are, but they're not quite being nailed yet.

I hope no Bloo fans take this the wrong way. I'm a big fan, and want them to really want to see them nail it.

My favorite part of the show (of many) is the arrangement of Woods.

• Like 1

I've had a hard time putting my finger on why I don't care for this show as much as I have their 2013 and 2014 programs.

I think it's mostly a matter of execution. I can see where the impact points are, but they're not quite being nailed yet.

I hope no Bloo fans take this the wrong way. I'm a big fan, and want them to really want to see them nail it.

My favorite part of the show (of many) is the arrangement of Woods.

My best guess is that this show has so many layers going at once that, unless they PERFECTLY line-up, it sounds less like Kinetic Noise and more just like noise.