I'm enjoying reading all of the comments based on last night's theater experience...both those that loved it and those that did not.

I do urge ALL on both sides to SEE IT LIVE!!! While last night's big screen event gave viewers a taste of Kinetic Noise you really can't experience it unless you're THERE. (True of all corps, but I think especially of this show.)

The 'Coats achievement with this type of show is no accident. MUCH planning and hours of specific rehearsal/performance goals have gone into this. The corps has a staff, designers and instructors that at dedicated to doing it right! (Including having the head of sound for Cirque Du Soleil, who marched 'Coats 20 years ago, in for some of the days at spring training.)

A reminder you can see the show this Saturday at the University of Akron's Infocision Stadium.

Lol yes, we understand this. The moment I get the chance to see them live, I will see them live. But so far, all we have on which to judge is what we've seen in the theater or (in my case) a youtube video.

WOAH! DUDE!!!

Tekk.

While I believe you are more than capable of putting this poster back into a mature adult world of respect. don't waste your time feeding the troll. It's enabling him.

Besides if he/she is so Game On! oriented, isn't sportsmanship part of Game? It used to be part of Don Warren and crew most admired about their corps. He dishonors them too.

Edited by xandandl

2000 Cadet...Not implying you (or anyone else) didn't understand it....just urging folks to BUY TICKETS, especially at Akron :-)

Well I have a newly found soft spot for Bluecoats after their very gracious hosting of my Cadets at Denison the other night and cheering them on as they completed the closer in a deluge even if I think their show is way too louddddd! Lol.

Tekk.

While I believe you are more than capable of putting this poster back into a mature adult world of respect. don't waste your time feeding the troll. It's enabling him.

Besides if he/she is so Game On! oriented, isn't sportsmanship part of Game? It used to be part of Don Warren and crew most admired about their corps. He dishonors them too.

Haha ok and trash talk isn't part of being game on oriented? Looks like there's some wadded panties here over a comment that was a little too sharp?

Let's just leave this whole pioneer thing as the type of joke that makes you feel awful when you chuckle at it. No need to make it a huge deal.

Jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously.

Haha ok and trash talk isn't part of being game on oriented? Looks like there's some wadded panties here over a comment that was a little too sharp?

Let's just leave this whole pioneer thing as the type of joke that makes you feel awful when you chuckle at it. No need to make it a huge deal.

Jokes aren't meant to be taken seriously.

To be perfectly honest, even though his (or her?) joke may have been in poor taste, I laughed pretty hard...just as hard as when he (or she) made the joke about the irony of my not liking cheese even though I marched Cadets.

Edited by 2000Cadet

To be perfectly honest, even though his (or her?) joke may have been in poor taste, I laughed pretty hard...just as hard as when he (or she) made the joke about the irony of my not liking cheese even though I marched Cadets.

I laughed too. I'm going to hell for it but oh well.

• Like 1