Disclaimer, audio on both of those doesn't do a lot of the electronic stuff justice, at all. Gives you an idea though.

Yeah, I've listened to the show many times now, but I'm yearning for a high quality video source because I can tell I'm missing out on a lot of the sound effects. It's part of the reason why I'm thinking of just getting a DCI LIVE! subscription.

• Like 1

The activity has long needed a guide, a blueprint,

BLOOOPrint. FTFY

• Like 1

Yeah, I've listened to the show many times now, but I'm yearning for a high quality video source because I can tell I'm missing out on a lot of the sound effects. It's part of the reason why I'm thinking of just getting a DCI LIVE! subscription.

I got mine yesterday!

If Bloo became "The Corps That Does Electronics" that'd be just fine. It would give them a solid identity, which I feel like they've lacked for a good portion of their existence. Heck, every year in the prediction thread it's majority "oh yeah, I have to stick Bluecoats somewhere...uh....SIXTH. Nailed it!". People don't think about them. I think TILT and now this show will help change that.

Love it or hate it, having a solid, recognizable identity is worth a lot.

• Like 4

If Bloo became "The Corps That Does Electronics" that'd be just fine. It would give them a solid identity, which I feel like they've lacked for a good portion of their existence. Heck, every year in the prediction thread it's majority "oh yeah, I have to stick Bluecoats somewhere...uh....SIXTH. Nailed it!". People don't think about them. I think TILT and now this show will help change that.

Absolutely. They have carved out a nice electronic niche for themselves and two consecutive seasons of success will solidify that.
  • Like 1

Telling you... this show has championship written ALL over it!

• Like 4

Telling you... this show has championship written ALL over it!

It's a pretty long season. I remember seeing Crown 2010 at the first show of the season. Everyone agreed they would win in August. They were a powerhouse like I never saw in June. Wound up in 4th in August. Edited by Tobias

If Bloo became "The Corps That Does Electronics" that'd be just fine.

I disagree with the solid identity to point. An identity (heavy brand) can also be crippling. The fact that Bluecoats have lacked that heavy identity has actually been a positive for them. They have been free to explore many paths throughout the years. As a result, they have produced a wide variety of excellent shows. Be careful of what you wish for!

It's a pretty long season. I remember seeing Crown 2010 at the first show of the season. Everyone agreed they would win in August. They were a powerhouse like I never saw in June. Wound up in 4th in August.

Alot of people thought Crown would win it all at the beginning of 2013 and they were right.