Well, I think you misread him (and the aggressive pose he strikes certainly will lead people to do so): it appears he would not object to "Kinetic Noise" having no narrative, but the closing focus on that "character" implies to some viewers that there is a narrative. On that point, I agree--I had much the same thought watching the show at the cinema and in Akron--although I think it's not as important as he does.

??? Or they just played something loud and she's emphasizing that by acting like it is. It's just part of the theme.

• Like 1

??? Or they just played something loud and she's emphasizing that by acting like it is. It's just part of the theme.

But what about the greater pseudo-narrative implications of the mass in dynamic weight that can cause psychosis of the kinetic kind?

(They play the loud good and move legs at same time. I think it good. That all I need.)

• Like 2

But what about the greater pseudo-narrative implications of the mass in dynamic weight that can cause psychosis of the kinetic kind?

(They play the loud good and move legs at same time. I think it good. That all I need.)

I guess I'm just too dumb to be watching drum corps shows. When I saw that colorguard member shaking, my first thought definitely was not "huh, I wonder what her story is?"

• Like 1

I'm either crazy or that BD 2014 score is wrong.

Or both ;)

• Like 2

I just watched a recently uploaded video to the site that must not be named. It's from the Rockford show. The small changes they've put in add to the show in a subtle way. They are definitely going the right direction and I can't wait to see the final product in August! Every time I watch this show I get more confident in their ability to win it all this year. I really think it's gonna happen.

Edited by futurebluecoat
  • Like 1

Am I correct in assuming the yellow silks in the closer are probably placeholder? Just going off of how crazy busy the other two sets are. I get the feeling they're saving some stuff for the closer. Guard is getting little costuming additions, I think. Don't remember the sleeves, headbands, ankle bands, ect. being there opening night. All in neon colors. I love it when all the little sparkles and final additions get added, really makes the show fun.

jjeffeory, you ruined my fun. :)

But I liked your reply.

I'm sorry for ruining your fun. I just thought it amusing that the other poster thought that YOUR avatar photo was "severe" when there are other more colorful one's around of that actor.

All in good fun!