Fan Network 2015

So, has anyone gotten any feedback or found any further info on the "on demand" question of the new platform?

One shot to watch a stream live or will there be a chance to see it over a couple day's time??

So, has anyone gotten any feedback or found any further info on the "on demand" question of the new platform?

One shot to watch a stream live or will there be a chance to see it over a couple day's time??

all we know is what they announced so far. I'm sure we'll know more in a few days

The last couple years the live feeds have stayed up for several days at a minimum. With no indication of chopping them up for the FN, I'm hoping the streams just stay up indefinitely.

Yeah I'm hoping that's what they do; I think that's what WGI did this year (you can still view 2015 Championships videos, I think)

Yeah I'm hoping that's what they do; I think that's what WGI did this year (you can still view 2015 Championships videos, I think)

Not only that, WGI is now adding high cam videos from this year's Championships.

So now we want DCI to follow WGI?

Jk/

maybe

• Like 1

I've enjoyed DCI FN and WGI FN over the years, summer and winter. I tried to catch up with old WGI videos this past winter as it was the first time I had 10 days off over the winter holidays. My expectations were high. I was disappointed but managed to enjoy the present, the now, with what was offered. I bought the Legacy Collection years ago but had enjoyed live feed in recent years. It felt good to be in the moment after having experienced finals live in 2010 and 2013. I may travel to Indy in 2016. In 2015, it would be nice to see the performances after my annual week offline in July. The nice thing about FN is that I could catch up later. Hope that the opportunity will arise to view what was missed at a later date. Sorry for the ramble.

:poke: So now we want DCI to follow WGI?

Jk/

Too late!

• Like 2

I know its right in front of my face...but where is the link to purchase the new Network? I couldn't locate it on the DCI website...