Fan Network 2015

DCI has now pulled down all pay video downloads from FN as well. This is getting ridiculous.

Wow. I'm concerned what their archives will be like.

Wow. I'm concerned what their archives will be like.

I don't think I'd be concerned. They still have the digital data, even the actual recording media from live that night. It's still their asset, and likely their licensing capability to capitalize on legacy content gives them a pricing advantage. I think it will be available, if you want to pay for it.

I don't think I'd be concerned. They still have the digital data, even the actual recording media from live that night. It's still their asset, and likely their licensing capability to capitalize on legacy content gives them a pricing advantage. I think it will be available, if you want to pay for it.

I will certainly pay for it assuming they offer it with the archives mostly intact.

But they just took down the videos for sale, Garfield. Doesn't matter if we want to pay for it or not.

Mike

We're referring to the archives that DCI will be putting up again once the season is over.

We're referring to the archives that DCI will be putting up again once the season is over.

Hopefully..... who knows the way things have been going.....

Hopefully..... who knows the way things have been going.....

Yeah that's what my concern is.

DCI has now pulled down all pay video downloads from FN as well. This is getting ridiculous.

Could be they plan on making all the archives available to stream for free...

• Like 1

Could be they plan on making all the archives available to stream for free...

I'm wondering if they're going the way of wgi zone. If they do, I hope they provide more than just 2014 and 2015.