DCI Dress Rehersal

Its the Madison and Troopers combined end of spring training preview performance that was talked about in another thread. If DCI is going to put that on their schedule, why don't they publish all the other corps end of training preview shows, as well? And other DCI drum corps shows, like the Texas Drum Corps Preview? After all, they do announce what parades corps are doing come 4th of July. Why not? It certainly won't hurt attendance at these events, if anything it should help boost attendance! And in turn, probably help support corps as well, because I'm sure most, if not all, sell souvies at these events as well.

Probably because Troopers and Madison are going to be close to home and DCI doesn't have the time and resources to fly out to every corps and do a webcast.

• Like 1

Will this be available after the live show? I'm planning on going to the Bluecoats/Cadets preview tonight so I'd like to be able to see this when I get home.

No it will not be, much like all the other live events this summer.

I was interested in watching this until I realized that it is on at the same time as the Chicago Blackhawks game. I'm not going to miss the Hawks winning the Stanley Cup.

Just another example on why DCI not having the playback feature on their listed live streamed competition shows will be a bummer for so many fans this summer.

Edited by BRASSO

And this is going to lose a lot of subscriptions. Funny i was reading on the site promoting tonight that NeuLion delivers live and on demand videos so why can't they do on demand for the season?

DCI Live! frequently asked questions

Tonight just got a whole lot more interesting in my mind.