2015 Uniforms (All Threads Now Merged HERE)

Yeah, and I wonder if GH has wanted to do it anyway. There are some suggestions out there if he wants some inspiration ...

dci_xl_throwback_3_1_by_becorps-d4g32gm.

This could make for an interesting DCP contest ...

(covers head)

Please no. ;)

Looks like The Cadets will be wearing their classic (2013) unis - at least, for now.

https://twitter.com/thecadets/status/610232363730214912

Edited by Cadevilina Crown

Any measure that is taken, yet would not qualify for a Tony "Best Costuming" award, is fine with me.

I'm here to tell ya, the new Xmen uniforms look amazing from the stands, and they help convey the message of the show. Haters, please hold your judgment until you see the production. You'll understand.

Maybe the preseason photos of uniforms that corps make public should be long shots rather than close ups.

They would have to win the championship the same year they changed the uniform and still the Alumni would not like it! There's a Whole lot of Tradition in the design.

They would have to win the championship the same year they changed the uniform and still the Alumni would not like it! There's a Whole lot of Tradition in the design.

You are right I think...to a point. IMO a uniform is tradition and Cadets are that and then some BUT they are also fierce competitors and will do what they need to. Again as far as Alumni Alumni tends to not like anything that doesnt scream their own era, but that certainly is not everyone, even at the Cadets

IMO Cadets are far more than a uniform ( although very recognizable ) their traditions go far beyond fabric IMO

IF, and thats a big if, they decided to switch for a year to either one of those above it would cause a stir for sure BUT will soon calm down ( for most ) just as with other corps

I still think both designs still scream Cadets especially #2

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 2