2016 Prediction Thread

You couldn't very well be wrong. You are wrong. In fact, I would bet Cadets beat BK in every single sub caption at finals. Using 2014 and 2015 doesn't work when you say "history." What can be used as a "history" argument is that the Cadets haven't finished outside of the top 5 since 1991. BK has never made the top 5. Furthermore, Cadets are capable of winning BOTH brass and percussion. BK isn't capable of winning any caption this year (let alone placing in the top 4 or 5 in any caption). Brass and percussion will bleed over to GE, which puts at least the musical component in the Cadets favor. Cadets should easily top BK in GE and Music, and they will probably top them visually too.

Not picking on BK. I could say the same exact thing about any corps that placed 6th and lower last year.

Thanks for chiming in, too-- felt like I was the only one that thought that was ridiculous.

Thanks for chiming in, too-- felt like I was the only one that thought that was ridiculous.

It's a prediction thread. In July. Who cares if it's ridiculous or not.

What ever my predictions were, I wished I had Academy in 12th...

We wish you had provided us your full preseason placement predictions too, Cop.

Edited by BRASSO

too soon to laugh...?

Well, you made no preseason placement predictions, Cop.... so this conveniently allows you now to laugh at those that took the time to go out on a limb and make their preseason placement predictions.

No I didn't make any because I didn't want to be made fun of. :D

I make them so that I can laugh at myself as to what I was thinking.. if others want to join in that laugh, I pull up a chair for them in the parlor, so we can laugh together at these preseason placement predictions. ( actually, my preseason placement predictions look right now like they won't be that far off the mark.... but thats beside the point... haha!)