2016 Prediction Thread

agreed. despite the obvious tension growing on DCP I think 2016 is probably one of the most interesting and fun years I've experienced since getting into drum corps around 2009. Then again oddly enough, 2016 was the year I discovered DCP and got a waaaay more in depth view on the drama of DCI haha :fight:

This year is nothing....no one has even mentioned the Borg yet. And if you want drama you should have been here in the days of the off topic forums...site has been in a steady decline since they locked those doors.

Edited by Sideways

This year is nothing....no one has even mentioned the Borg yet. And if you want drama you should have been here in the days of the off topic forums...site has been in a steady decline since they locked those doors.

on August 8th 2015 the site had its most users on. I can bet come saturday it will happen again. If something is in the decline i cannot break records therefore we are on the incline! WOO :)

on August 8th 2015 the site had its most users on. I can bet come saturday it will happen again. If something is in the decline i cannot break records therefore we are on the incline! WOO :)

That's not the case hahaha

That forum still exists. You just have to request access to it.

That forum still exists. You just have to request access to it.

I'm fully aware of that, metaphorically the doors were closed and the political forum is long gone. Ah the good old days when the trolls were not afraid of the sunlight.

Just curious - does the announcement of the judging panel change anyone's predictions?

Vague prediction.

Open Class is going to have a very very very very very good day tomorrow when they are performing intersperesed with World Class groups.

Legends and Genesis destroyed the barrier between Open Class and World Class, and now Blue Devils B is destroying the line between 16th and 15th. I think they could be pretty high tomorrow.