DCI Minnesota - 7/11

The new ending is wonderful. Once they clean that unfolding company front, just wow.

• Like 1

I feel like SCV and Bloo are really doing the electronics right this year. Pretty awesome stuff.

Totally agree!!! using it as an added dimension, rather than just a loud speaker

• Like 2

Wasn't their cleanest run. BUT...what a show! Cadets are serious contenders as they always are. When this show cleans it may be OVER! We'll have to see what Bluecoats, BD, and Crown do in these next 4 weeks. Going to be fun! I still think Cadets a bit too dirty to beat BD tonight, but I am blown away by the changes they've made, the new ending, and the overall musicianship! The musical phrasing and the nuance of lyrical line in this show is stunning. Well done Cadets!!

• Like 2

Hard to understand why they feel the need to continually have props that don't do anything for the concept and are a Xzitch to drag around...
they do a wonderful job of using them to hide guard equipment etc., but explain how they convey the "PO10: them... other than there are 10 of them...

• Like 1

I did not say they (Cadets) were not excellent. It is just not my thing. No door to the kitchen so no worry about a door hitting my backside.

Yes. We get it. I hope your hotdog was fantastic.

Cadets new closer was awesome, but I feel like the transition is a bit bumpy from a design perspective.

Yeah I feel the same. I'm sure they'll tweak it.

• Like 1

I did not say they (Cadets) were not excellent. It is just not my thing. No door to the kitchen so no worry about a door hitting my backside.

Well, you DID take the time to write how you were getting a hot dog, not exactly constructive ;)

• Like 2