San Antonio Lineup

I think it's pretty awesome that we all witnessed something really special tonight. Pio going on LAST at a huge show like this is super exciting. I bet those guys were thrilled. Good for them and it sounds like they had a good run!

• Like 4

I'd be so impatient for scores if I wasn't on the west coast...

you know- with a warm fluffy bed and all...

• Like 2

They are playing canon parts. Neither side is playing the same part. The only way to hear it the way it is intended is to be in front of it. If you are sitting on the 35, it will sound really off.

Thanks. I was on the headphones tonight and they articulate that sort of thing really well. With my 5.1 setup I get more of a 3-D imaging, but with the headphones it is more a stereophonic sound and it is very clear.

I'm sure I just missed it. I heard it a few days ago on DCI Live! and it's a cool effect, but its probably next to impossible to pull off cleanly with tubas! Those guys have got to have some chops and some confidence to pull off an effect like that.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Perhaps he was talking about the comments showing up on the periscope feed?

Then he should go onto periscope and b#tch about it.

Though these are two VERY good drumlines.

If I wanted to hear run throughs, I'd listen to in the lot videos or their full show. These battle type things are supposed to be fun and both the Crossmen and Madison look like they're getting their death sentence read to them.

• Like 1

Cue poster complaining about not having encores at every show... ;)

If I wanted to hear run throughs, I'd listen to in the lot videos or their full show. These battle type things are supposed to be fun and both the Crossmen and Madison look like they're getting their death sentence read to them.

IMO I don't blame them for not wanting to spend rehearsal time on something like this, if that's what they want to do it's their choice.

• Like 1