San Antonio Lineup

Is it a requirement to be chubby in Cadets guard? Sounds the same doesn't it?

I know you can't be Chubby Checker.

• Like 1

That was just a little too far IMO

Actually no. Although that is something I prefer it is not the norm, However that person saw one shot and thought it was their preference.

I appreciated how everyone on here was positive and used constructive criticism. I have been displeased with some of the negative, and often times, hurtful comments made on specific corps pages, such as Phantom and Spirit. I have been following drum corps since 1975 and this year might be the most entertaining and diverse as any of them.

• Like 2

So glad to see this offering from Pioneer tonight! Very solid and entertaining. WHo knows, maybe after the exposure tonight, people will actually get to their seats on time for the other regionals and Allentown. Also, hats off on playing it so they got to go on last. Now let's see if the bus problem becomes an epidemic for those unhappy with their performance slot! Could you imagine if the Scouts had had similar bus issues? DCP may have exploded!

• Like 3

Is it a requirement to be chubby in Cadets guard? Sounds the same doesn't it?

teee heee heee heee

So what exactly happened to you in Junior high that caused you to remain stuck there?

• Like 2

I got to see BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from a campsite tonight, thanks Stacy Toals!

Just an observation after logging in to read the reviews...Cadets homers really need to stop the BLOO bashing. Not sure if you are still salty from last year, or what, but it looks pretty silly (and reflects on your corps).

I have seen no Bloo bashing all evening. Bloo is getting alot of love tonight and have all season. I am sure Cadets fans aren't salty about last year. They have ten reasons to be very proud of their Cadets no matter what happens.

• Like 2

I'm really surprised by some of the body-shaming going on this year on the forum. Thought we were all above this sort of thing... Guess not.

• Like 3