San Antonio Lineup

Scores are much more exciting when they are posted on here one at a time rather than all at once

• Like 1

BS! He was making a statement about my drum corps and I replied with another that I do not feel anything bad about but it is still an observation just like that person made. when living in glass houses do not cast stones! both observations are true. NEITHER ARE NECESSARY! (which was my whole point)

I mean, you could have just said that: "While your observation may be true, it isn't necessary"

Saves some drama, and doesn't leave room for misinterpretation.

Edited by acolli17

Just curious...why did Pioneer perform last?

Also

It seems that the most exciting thing is who will win tonight....and that the 2nd most exciting thing is...where will BK end up tonight?

BS! He was making a statement about my drum corps and I replied with another that I do not feel anything bad about but it is still an observation just like that person made. when living in glass houses do not cast stones! both observations are true. NEITHER ARE NECESSARY! (which was my whole point)

I give up. You win the gold medal in the Olympics Mental Gymnastics. Serious twisting and turning of logic to get to where you are.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE POSTING SCORES.

• Like 3