San Antonio Lineup

No...

Surf beat Pioneer by about 4; about 6 with the penalty.

Yep -- I have no idea what I was looking at or else there was a correction after I posted. Thanks!

Wow just passed a dude in San Antonio, "Bluecoats lost noob" holy #### I'm done.

Keepin it classy.........lol. Hate people like that.

IMO the content numbers indicate they'll be perfectly fine. I'm not worried. 1st and 2nd in two of the GE content captions, that's promising.

It's rough. If it doesn't get fixed by next weekend they are looking to avg 12th in prelims which isn't good spot to sit. This week should solely be cleaning feet and adding nothing. Last year visual was carrying and music was holding back. Complete 360 this year.

They do a lot of scary hard stuff, that doesn't generate effect, for basically no reason, a lot.

Giant circles of the entire hornline? Small interval LONG diagonals that rotate towards the press box.

Having that poor guard girl in the beginning spinning on the prop when there isn't enough room to spin on it without getting your flag caught.

Just a lot of hrmph stuff.

• Like 1

regarding BS visuals - I think they just need to clean and change one or two spots -- they can flip it on Madison I believe in Visual

• Like 1

They're still close enough it can be fixed. Seems like they made A LOT of visual/body movement/ect. type changes this week, now it's time to spend some serious time cleaning that.

The VP has not been in their favor at all since we went to full panel. Need to clean the feet. That alone is worth about 2-3 points across 3 captions.

we've all been on here for like 10 hours. it's bound to get entertaining.

• Like 1

She should be called on that. You cant favor the same corps year after year despite what the competition is doing.

To be fair, BD is usually #1 in the visual captions, regardless of year. She may love BD, but putting BD 1st in visual captions isn't wrong all that often.
  • Like 5

They do a lot of scary hard stuff, that doesn't generate effect, for basically no reason, a lot.

Giant circles of the entire hornline? Small interval LONG diagonals that rotate towards the press box.

Having that poor guard girl in the beginning spinning on the prop when there isn't enough room to spin on it without getting your flag caught.

Just a lot of hrmph stuff.

I love the hell out of the drill. It's fun to watch challenging drill.

• Like 1