San Antonio Lineup

Let's see, the corps have performed, winners announced, recaps posted. There has not been one cogent observation since.

This is DCP, so after all the legit comments, it's time to attack the judges, and each other. It's the silly time of the night, as usual. It's a good example of why one shouldn't drink and post. :lle:

Would someone please summarize all this for me tomorrow and let me know how all this turns out.

Good night. :cool:

Edited by wvu80

Umm, I've only been on here for 1.5 hours.

then you're still partly sane.

They do a lot of scary hard stuff, that doesn't generate effect, for basically no reason, a lot.

Giant circles of the entire hornline? Small interval LONG diagonals that rotate towards the press box.

Having that poor guard girl in the beginning spinning on the prop when there isn't enough room to spin on it without getting your flag caught.

Just a lot of hrmph stuff.

agree. kids don't deserve this careless show design, no matter how much you clean some of this it will never translate.

To be fair, BD is usually #1 in the visual captions, regardless of year. She may love BD, but putting BD 1st in visual captions isn't wrong all that often.

If she were the only one who had them there you *might* have a case.....

• Like 1

This thread is mentally hilarious.

Check out the Phailing Phantom thread. I'm still laughing at the fact that someone thinks Phantom is getting passed up by Madison.

• Like 2