San Antonio Lineup

I got to see BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from a campsite tonight, thanks Stacy Toals!

Just an observation after logging in to read the reviews...Cadets homers really need to stop the BLOO bashing. Not sure if you are still salty from last year, or what, but it looks pretty silly (and reflects on your corps).

I saw absolutely none of that tonight. At all. Not sure what forum you were reading.

• Like 5

If you find pretty feet moving at 226 bpm boring, then I don't think we can help yo

fast walking doesn't make for good drum corps necessarily.

Interesting. For some reason I thought it was Snow White with a baby -- I believe it was the same guard who played Snow White earlier and they are playing Children Will Listen. But the Golden Egg makes more sense. Otherwise it would be the golden child, and that is something entirely different!

Then it would be Eddie Murphy!

Just an observation after logging in to read the reviews...Cadets homers really need to stop the BLOO bashing. Not sure if you are still salty from last year, or what, but it looks pretty silly (and reflects on your corps).

??? What Bloo bashing was there?

Yes. For some reason, their new charter buses arrived WAY late. By the time they could head to the Alamodome, the only slot they could perform in without changing performance times for anybody else was after BD.

Having worked on tours, it may be the charter companies issue partly, but I doubt it's completely their fault.

What BLOO bashing?

Pioneer has a surprisingly nice sound.

• Like 1