San Antonio Lineup

Sure wish Spirit was in the mix for top 12 this year... Man... Just tough to witness... Those kids deserve better and play their hearts out... Just a very young corps this year, plus everyone who has seen them says they don't get the show...GE and Guard issues?

Edited by jsualumnus
  • Like 2

Go Pio, best they've been in a really long time!

• Like 2

"fast walking" is actually known as "marching" -- now I know this might be foreign to you and SO two weeks ago - but it is a crucial part of drum corps -- otherwise we are a symphonic band

you don't get it either, but never mind, let's not get in an argument.

From Facebook:

Member of Pioneer. We sent the busses to be fixed Yesterday all the way in Dallas. The charter company was supposed to get to the housing site yesterday. They called and said it would be around 11:00 AM the next day. 11 came and gone and then they called and said it would be about 3:30. Then they called and said they don't know when they will get at the Housing site. So, most of us are stuck at the housing site until the busses get there. I'm at the show site with half of the pit though.

you don't get it either, but never mind, let's not get in an argument.

not attempting to argue

I just disagree. And that's ok!

Maybe try making your point in a more respectful manner instead of flat out insulting and belittling what a corps is doing...

• Like 2

I would hope Pioneer can go after the charter company for some sort of breach of contract or something. Geez that's crappy service. It'd have been quicker to see if someone else there could run their busses out to the housing site for a quick shuttle then send the charter busses to the show site.