DCI SOUTHEASTERN CHAMPIONSHIP OFFICIAL THREAD

corpsband, on 25 Jul 2015 - 9:48 PM, said:snapback.png

From DCP's Semi-Offiicial resident Crown honk emeritus:

Dear Crown Fans,

I love your excitement but tonight was NOT DCI Finals.

Settle down.

Love you!

Corpband

<---Super BK homer but,

It's almost as good as a finals night win, because it was preceded by tons of Cadet Fanboys stating the 2nd place finish the previous night was due to ToC scoring. So.. everyone had every right to be crazy excited! (since the cadet homers couldn't blame it on ToC). It was like a moral win. We believe Crown is just as good, or better.. it was like a slap in the face to the doubters.

<---Super BK homer but,

It's almost as good as a finals night win, because it was preceded by tons of Cadet Fanboys stating the 2nd place finish the previous night was due to ToC scoring. So.. everyone had every right to be crazy excited! (since the cadet homers couldn't blame it on ToC). It was like a moral win. We believe Crown is just as good, or better.. it was like a slap in the face to the doubters.

<---Super BK homer but,

Go read the Cadets thread. George has abandoned his facade and is outright bashing Crown. Nice to see his true colors finally. The facade was REALLY wearing thin.

• Like 1

Go read the Cadets thread. George has abandoned his facade and is outright bashing Crown. Nice to see his true colors finally. The facade was REALLY wearing thin.

I didn't see any bashing. He literally is talking about Allentown getting good fields to practice on in their home area.

I didn't see any bashing. He literally is talking about Allentown getting good fields to practice on in their home area.

Hopkins can say "I really liked the movie The Godfather" and people will turn it into some kind of insult towards BD 06. It's hilariously silly.

• Like 1

Agreed. So often it is just about the top 6 and rightly so, we're always following the competition for first. It's not that we forget about them, they're just not as compelling to the masses. I find numbers of ppl in the stands representative of this. I always like to support the lower tiers and I'm always there for the long haul at the shows, but so often the lower tiers do not get the attention they deserve. We are captivated by headlines, and 15th just doesn't have the cache as the fight for 1st or high brass and drums. Bottom line, big names bring big attention.

It's true in everything. Sports. Entertainment. The list goes on and on. People follow winners and others who could possibly be winners. But in order to have a top tier, you also have to have a middle tier and a bottom tier and they deserve some love!!!

Really?

Wow. You're just trying to stir up trouble.

• Like 1

Is it really necessary to carry the drama over multiple topics? I'm personally mostly on your side regarding the points you made about Cadets' visual program, but just let it be on that thread.

For all the complaints about negativity on DCP, you aren't really helping.

• Like 2