ALLENTOWN - Day 1

Really enjoy the Cadets 2 show. Nice GE, and some nice music moments.

...looking fwd to seeing them at DCA's...best they've been at this time (notice the *lack* of holes!)...nicely written SMART show...

• Like 1

I was going to wisecrack "Cadets 2 or Cadets 1/2" ?????? Don't mean to offend by saying that....but that's a YOUNG group out there.....

C2 age limit is 25

Is the sound messed up for anyone else?

No. I heard a glitch during SCV, but I'm not sure what I was hearing.

+++

In fact sound was really good tonight. I know some people have complained the sound is too "soft" but when listening to a LOUD drum corp, that is what you want. You get greater dynamics that way.

If the gain were turned UP (louder) the sound would be compressed, with the loud parts toned down.

The key to listening through your computer is to NOT use the PC's headphone jack, it doesn't have enough output. Instead run the PC into a receiver, then use the receiver's power to get the loudness you want.

It will bring a smile to your face. :cool::music:

Edited by wvu80

C2 really is much better than it ever has been, at this point. (ignore me, i'm biased as hell. I have friends in the snare line, and the timpani player)

...you ain't wrong, dude!

• Like 1

C2 age limit is 25

Certainly did not appear that way in the horn line........ my bad.......... (that doesn't change my opinion that they are a hugely improved corps !!!!)

• Like 1

I don't think I noticed how short the BK drum major is. It takes the shako to reach the height of the guard captain.