ALLENTOWN - Day 1

Not to bash here, but this isn't a surprise right? The Cavaliers almost catch SCV's brass each year and have BK not topped SCV's brass this year?

First caption BK has beaten Vanguard in since 2010!
  • Like 1

Well, the good news is we have a 4 way race for the title come next Saturday night and that is something to be excited about. Go BD, get it Crown, I love you Bloo, and well, spend more money to see if you can win Cadets!

• Like 2

Stupid the way they divided this show this year. Tomorrow has all the contenders this year except BD. The score for BD means nothing when their main competitors are not competing on the same night. Stupid move DCI! Just make this one big show next year, please?

When they build the schedule for the year they obviously take one corps randomly from a three-placement pod and put them on one night and then the other two on the second. I'd probably reverse the two nights for the next pod. They have no way to know in the Spring that things would have panned out that way.

• Like 2

Well, that was silly of me... I thought I had an extra hour to do my thang with the webcast but alas, I forgot Allentown was in the +3 timezone from me.

If you haven't already signed up with me, send me a message and I'll have some goodies posted.

Wow McGarr missed that Brass number.

After checking out the brass number I realized the Cavaliers had their lowest brass score since San Antonio.

Very Exciting! How awesome would it be to see the new age Powers- Bluecoats and Crown go 1-2.... Don't get me wrong Cadets and BD are my fav show for both of those corps maybe ever!!

Just musing here... What if BK pushed over SCV?

Im pulling for them to do that! They havent been top 5 in all of world class since 1999 quarters, sadly, they dropped to 7th in finals and semis.

• Like 1

Just listening to BD again. Leaving the video behind another window to just listen.

That opener...wow.