Shuffle Off To Buffalo (TOC 8/2)

I'm not a big fan of judging conspiracies either, but 24 hours ago we were looking at a 0.225 spread between 1st and 3rd.

Now it's almost a full point and a half.

The top 4 corps have been neck and neck since San Antonio, and then miraculously, overnight, a spread like this opens up.

Yeah, awesome runs/crappy runs are possible for any corps on any given night. I guess we'll see what tomorrow's TOC show (sans BD) brings.

T ochran

Visual analysis judge I just question what are you looking at I assume running to your spot hits the Mark free-form not really doing anything just being a subject and In A confused and scattered matter. I appreciate your score but drum Corps is a thing of unison and there is a corp

Who even with fresh eyes to the drum Corps seen can tell how close to drum Corps they are.

sir please watch the show again take off your colors because you are defeating the purpose with your pen .

Ok George. Since this is a fraudulent win by BD, you care to tell us what the scores SHOULD have been?

I like be BD amd I'm fine with them winning tonight. Don't read too much into what I'm saying.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

Cadets guard... Crown Percussion... Just thorns in a paw of a lion. I can't see BD showing any sign of weakness and for either of these two groups to be convincingly stronger overall than Blue Devils. And I don't really find this years BD show to be more remarkable than the last few years. It seems like a a show that's just "acceptable" will win rather than truely designed and executed perfection.

I feel like you could say that about every show, to some degree. There is no "perfect" element, but I do like all the shows overall much more than 2014.

...Another positive: apparently Phantom outplayed SCV in terms of brass tonight. Pretty nice milestone.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Phantom has a top-notch brass line. Definitely top 5. They have other issues, but their brass has been sounding on point as of late. :)

• Like 1

Considering the electronic issues...Coats score was pretty strong. They closed the gap with Cadets from .475 to .3

BD was obviously VERY good tonight.

Massillon just got even more interesting.

Except BD is not listed as performing at Massillon.

No one is saying BD didn't deserve the win tonight. People are saying some of these numbers are spreads written down for top corps are absolute horse ####. These corps are having amazing performances and to have some numbers this low is crying foul play.

I can understand why BD won. I can't understand how they won by that much.

The Cadets guard score seems crazy, that's for sure.