ALLENTOWN - Day 2

Wouldn't be shocked if Cadets and Crown did. I doubt Coats would, but crazier things have happened.

Anything is possible this season, we wont know until it is all done next Saturday.

I just love stories like this

My mother recently passed away and she was SO full of life right up until the end

It really does you heart good to think of this 100 year old (and 7 months!) traveling from Florida to Allentown each season to enjoy the regional

25 years straight!

Oh I'm sorry George.

• Like 1

What if Cadets, Crown, and Bloo pass BD? I think DCP would explode in a fury.

Not as long as George O, Debbie Torchia and Kemp are around. They must be on BDs Board of Directors. Edited by Tobias

Not as long as George O, Debbie Torchia and Kemp are around. They must be on BDs Board of Directors.

I've been meaning to ask this. What's the deal with Torchia? I've been hanging around these boards a few years but have only recently started paying close attention to scoring trends, numbers management, judging preferences, etc. I've heard her name brought up several times as being a heavy BD lean. Is there a backstory? Did she march BD or have a connection with them, or has she just historically scored them high? Just curious.

Great weekend at Allentown, after tonight this is the way I believe the medals will go.

Gold Medal. BD, Cadets, Crown.

Silver Medal. Bloo SCV, BK

Bronze Medal. Everyone else

Just my opinion as the real placements will be just a judges opinion.

Congrats and good luck to everyone.

I think Debbie Torchia marched with the 27th Lancers.

. . . . . and the Allentown stories keep coming.

Local TV69 just filed a report on its website.

Watch it at http://www.wfmz.com/news/news-regional-lehighvalley/one-hundred-years-old-and-still-marching-to-the-beat-of-her-own-drum/34480096.

This young lady must like her music LOUD!

Not only was the story about the remarkable lady drummer/music teacher newsworthy, but the set-up and follow-up by the news anchors and correspondent were equally supportive ! Thanks for sharing, Fred......