ALLENTOWN - Day 2

Crown surges deeper into the Abyss topping BD with a 94.35.

Did somebody say "The Abyss?"

"Two demons sat on a flaming boulder..."

• Like 2

BRASSO,

Sure hope you can hang around here through the evening. I'll be watching the telecast again, but will be entertaining friends. Probably not log on till everyone has gone home. We need a steady poster to keep everyone reading and commenting. Can't think of a more aggressive monitor of DCP !

Are you available?

I can almost say with absolute certainty Crown won't pass break 94, or pass BD. But, I could be wrong. Hence almost.

I don't agree on the spread between Crown and Cadets if your prediction holds true. However I will agree with you that someone from tonight's show will hit a 94 (maybe two) and my pick is Cadets to be the one to do it with Crown closely behind. One thing for sure, tonight's show is certainly the night not to miss.

Irving

Fan of the Arts

I think Cadets need to adjust to the new uniforms. Peripheral Visual Perception going from maroon and cream to a sea of stealth bombers requires adjusting.
  • Like 1

I can almost say with absolute certainty Crown won't pass break 94, or pass BD. But, I could be wrong. Hence almost.

Well your certainly covering your bases there!

Well, if last night was any reliable indicator then none of those corps will have increases in scores like you predict.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Or that was the exact reason last night was so low balled. Last days in July NO ONE scores lower!

Gonna head back over to Crown's rehersal and catch some ensemble before going to early dinner. May try to periscope some if they will allow it @cf144md). I've never done it before so no promises :smile:

I'm a bit of a contrarian about tonight... I think we will see a couple position changes and a score over 94, possibly two.

It should be a great show!

BRASSO,

Sure hope you can hang around here through the evening. I'll be watching the telecast again, but will be entertaining friends. Probably not log on till everyone has gone home. We need a steady poster to keep everyone reading and commenting. Can't think of a more aggressive monitor of DCP !

Are you available?

Probably not. I usually just watch the shows that are live streamed. But there are usually several posters on here that post during the live streamed shows. When you come on here after everyone has gone home from where you are, fred, you should be able to find some quality posted impressions that were posted during the live streams.