OFFICIAL DCI FINALS THREAD

Jay Kennedy had BD a clse second, only .1 behind Crown, in Music Analysis. MA has been a very tough caption for BD all season ... and Kennedy had them fifth in this caption earlier in the season. That is a big difference-maker tonight

• Like 2

Jeff Prosperie: tied BOTH sub-captions in 2nd. Cadets got 2nd in both subs on his sheets but placed 3rd because he put Devs & Bluecoats in 1st in one sub, and tied for 2nd in the other.

I respect Jeff P. quite a lot, but TWO sub-caption ties on Finals night is a head scratcher...

EDIT

he also tied Scouts & BK in Achievement sub in 6th. Wow

Edited by perc2100

BD added the little girl , but their show was still Into the Woods and about SEX.

????????

Congratulations Blue Devils! This has been one of the most exciting seasons I can remember and I love how

unpredictable it has been coming down the stretch! Congrats to all the amazing Corps tonight, including my

younger brothers in the Madison Scouts for tearing it up loud and proud all season!!

As soon as they announced Sanford went to BD, I turned to my friend and said BD just won tonight.

Crown, I've never rooted for you. Ever. Until tonight. You deserved it. And a stadium full of people felt that way, too.

Great job, Blue Devils.

Yeah. It was a wrap after they announced color guard and drums for BD.

• Like 1