Carolina Crown 2016

Crown Opener Biloxi, MS

https://youtu.be/KP7EqjNdZk0

Posting this because the reaction of the dude in the pink shirt is PRICELESS.... LOL

As many times as I have seen/heard the opener on video thus far, I sincerely hope I still have this same reaction come Saturday at the Georgia Dome!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL............

there's gotta be a meme for this:

h8PSQG8.png

• Like 3

Thank you! Can't wait to see this show live!

I think those of us waiting for a major change or addition to the end of the show are going to be disappointed. I think there will be minor tweaks here and there, but nothing major. They have a good show that needs a touch of GE here and there, but don't see any reason for additions (like the Crown set at the end, as much as I hate to say that).

I think we've got what we got folks. Time to clean.

From what I can see from the sched of events, Crown will do an encore performance at NightBEAT this weekend. Because that's likely to be the single greatest collection of uber Crown honks in one place, at one time, maybe they could do a run with a "crown-set," ending, just for yucks.

Agree, however, that's it's a monster show as it plays already.

I think those of us waiting for a major change or addition to the end of the show are going to be disappointed. I think there will be minor tweaks here and there, but nothing major. They have a good show that needs a touch of GE here and there, but don't see any reason for additions (like the Crown set at the end, as much as I hate to say that).

Do you have solid evidence to support this premise, or is this based on a hunch? I really hope they make major changes to the ending as well as tweak several other parts of the show if they plan to take home the gold. One of my friends told me that Bloo's new ending is going to run up their score big time and I can only imagine that the Blue Devils show will be enhanced. If all prevails, that would leave Crown in 3rd at best, assuming that SCV and the Cadets changes don't knock them out of a medal.

Do you have solid evidence to support this premise, or is this based on a hunch? I really hope they make major changes to the ending as well as tweak several other parts of the show if they plan to take home the gold. One of my friends told me that Bloo's new ending is going to run up their score big time and I can only imagine that the Blue Devils show will be enhanced. If all prevails, that would leave Crown in 3rd at best, assuming that SCV and the Cadets changes don't knock them out of a medal.

I really don't see an ending "running up their score big time". It might help and eventually place them higher at finals, but I don't see them jumping from an 88 to a 92 persay. Might give them a slight boost, but until it's cleaned, it's not going to help that much.

Agree. It's time to layer and clean. The show certainly doesn't need (or call for) a crown at the end. I would be ok with a sheriff's star badge (six pointed star) for "justice has been served" and an ode to Star of Indiana. That would be cool and stick with the western visual theme. JMO

Agree. It's time to layer and clean. The show certainly doesn't need (or call for) a crown at the end. I would be ok with a sheriff's star badge (six pointed star) for "justice has been served" and an ode to Star of Indiana. That would be cool and stick with the western visual theme. JMO

A sheriff's star would remind me too much of Cadets 1996...it would push the limit of cheese over the cliff in my opinion.

I mean, there's no sheriff in the entire show. Why would a sheriff star be relivent? Unless they decide to go with channel3's suggestion (God help us if they do), it would have nothing to do with the show except for a general Western theme.

Edited by UKSuperman