Carolina Crown 2016

To be fair, he/she did share his/her recent iteration of the Bloo show meaning in the Bloo thread. Turns out, now that it is about to seriously contend for the gold, he/she likes it.

Not sure if that's his reasoning for liking it. He's openly bashed Tilt for lacking thematic substance despite it getting the silver

Hmmm ... Aren't they alluding to Hamlet? That sounds more like Homer's The Illiad.

Wasn't Homer's The Iliad in their announcement of the show?

Modeled after Shakespeares Hamlet, inspired by Homers Iliad, and borrowing from Goldmans The Princess Bride, Carolina Crown weaves a tale of revenge through the visual and sonic perspective of a timeless Spaghetti Western.

Wasn't Homer's The Iliad in their announcement of the show?

You are correct! Maybe they DO have a plan at Finals for Helen. (Hmmmm ... Another Illiad reference.)

You are correct! Maybe they DO have a plan at Finals for Helen. (Hmmmm ... Another Illiad reference.)

Exactly! If they do that, I'm gonna be highly upset that I missed it! Lmao.

I don't think it'll happen though, but we are talking about Crown. Nothing is out of the possibilities with them.

Hello All. Pardon me for interrupting the wonderful discussions leading up to World Championships but...

I have a brand new set of custom cornhole boards. These particular boards are inspired by Carolina Crown's 2016 "Relentless" uniform.

Features:

• Regulation size - 24" x 48"
  • Sturdy 2" x 4" construction
  • 3/4" cabinet-grade birch top
  • Mitered corners on the frame (no ugly wood butt)
  • Underside is coated with protective exterior paint
  • Custom paint and design
  • 4 coats of protective polyurethane

Celebrate your child's 2016 season or your favorite corps - Carolina Crown - with these beautiful boards. Bags included.

I will deliver for free within a 2 hour radius of Westminster, MD - $25/hr after that. I can also bring them to Indianapolis this week - but for serious inquiries only.

I also have designed and make other sets.

Priced to sell at $225 OBO

13913560_10210456722039137_3304109332155

13923828_10210456721999136_2921580708365

13923765_10210456721839132_1494318517305

13668726_10210456721799131_5079301279312

• Like 2

Get this thread up to the top! Wake up drum corps world. There's a corps called Crown that just proved tonight they are in this thing! I'm telling you, as good new story line finish takes hold, Crown can win it all with the show! I was at the show tonight and I get the sense that I majority of the fans would agree with me. And this was the Bluecoats show. Holy crap are they good!

• Like 1

While I don't like the new ending, my love for this corps will never fade. They've kept my attention longer than any other corps. They truly are something special, and continue to prove so.