Corps on the Move in 2016 - Who to Watch?

I'm expecting the Colts to make a mive into the top 12.

Lost brass staff and visual team . Looks like starting over again.

Only thing that worries me about Colts are the rumors of Marc Sylvester leaving. His arrival in 2013 was a BIG reason they've started surging forward IMO. We'll see.

Mark has resigned . SO has Chuck Naffier and Jason Buckingham .

I suspect Crown will come back with a vengeance. To be sooooo close to winning their 2nd title only to let it slip away with a performance many seemed to think wasn't as good as Semifinals. I think they will build on that and come back all guns a'blazing next season

Mark has resigned . SO has Chuck Naffier and Jason Buckingham .

Where was it announced that Mark has resigned?

Mandarins made the greatest one year upswing of any corps. They put a corps on the field that should have placed higher. Nevertheless,

they are a new presence on the field both size wise and performance wise. If they continue as they have, we are looking at a new kid on the block

I think Cascades made an even greater upswing. I look for them to continue to rise.

Where was it announced that Mark has resigned?

Marc was gone by mid-season.

Marc is not one to be overly dramatic and so he didn't post it to social media, and the Colts are absurdly slow with updating their media, so it hasn't been put out there, but he's gone.

Cadets. After the show they put on this past season (and winning brass, despite coming in fourth), I am expecting them to look more into their roots for success instead of going the cheese route.