Phantom Regiment 2016

Did you SEE the Christmas show?

:ninja:

Just because Santa Claus thinks you're more a demon than an angel (see how I kept that corps theme?) don't go knocking the fact that others get gifts.

Besides with your economic trends sensitivities, one would think that you getting coal in your stockings could be a good thing for saving cash? :tounge2:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

What Will Come After Paris?

I'm hoping for a completely different approach. I honestly thought the 2015 design was one of the worst "top corps" designs in recent years. So corny and unmusical - a terrible combination. Thank god the members worked hard to make up for the design.

• Like 5

2016 Design & Educational staff so far...

Caption Heads:

Christian Carichner - Brass

Will Schulze - Visual

Derrick Shannon - Percussion

John Leonard - Color Guard

Arrangers:

Will Pitts - Brass

Bret Kuhn - Battery

Rob Ferguson - Front Ensemble

Coordinators:

Dan Farrell - Program

Tony Hall - Visual

Drill Designer:

Dwight Emmert

That's all Folks!

Edited by swagaroo

I'm hoping for a completely different approach. I honestly thought the 2015 design was one of the worst "top corps" designs in recent years. So corny and unmusical - a terrible combination. Thank god the members worked hard to make up for the design.

It's incomprehensible to me that the musical designers (Earnhardt, Hill) at Broken Arrow were involved in that Regiment show.

• Like 1

:tounge2::silly::tounge2: alert

Showing that the 2016 corps is serious about being great and that the admin and faculty are ready to meet the challenge, Phantom Regiment has liaisoned with Mother Nature to show the power of the SUTA by dressing Rockford and lower Wisconsin, in fact the whole Upper Midwest, in "Regiment white" to welcome the auditionees to the Phantomettes and Regiment Percussion this weekend. Weather.com is reporting 8.6 inches of the white stuff fell in Rockford itself. Luckily, the corps is ensconced safely away leaving some of the meteorological energy for the conductors and Big Winds next weekend in Beloit. Mother Nature is taking her role as consultant quite seriously and discussions continue whether to keep these dedicated auditionees a bit longer or to bring their enthusiasm back home sooner for the Thanksgiving traditions. New baseball size spheres of white are being tested by the weapons line in various experiments. Stay tuned to learn what they decide is SUTAble. :tounge2::silly::tounge2:

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Safe travels to all who audition and the best of luck to you! May the power of SUTA keep you warm.....

• Like 1