MADISON SCOUTS 2016

Ok, then the mind of Michelle Bachman, or Laura Ingram, or Michelle Malkin, .... Anywhoot, best wishes to the Scouts on making Finals.

You and I may not agree on all thngs Drum Corps, but politically I'm right there with you. Make Drum Corps great again!

On both ends of that, what you don't get is,

You can't make something Great " Again" that's already GREAT

My dad who is very anti-electronics would beg to differ.

• Like 1

My dad who is very anti-electronics would beg to differ.

Well he may be wrong

people mix up what they don't care for ( a personal opinion ) as a reason why others shouldnt like it or blaming something different on the state of the activity.

Drum corps is great as always and so are the Scouts.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 3

Com'on Madison.... you guys can get going and climb up the steps to the top this week far better than Hillary Clinton can... I'm sure of it.

Edited by BRASSO

Curious question: If you really, really, really, want Madison in on Saturday, which corps that is currently contending for 12th do you want to go home after Friday?

I don't think anyone wants a corps to miss finals. They might want someone to make it in, but I don't think anyone is going to say they hope a group falters and doesn't make it.

It's messed up if they do though......

I want The Academy to make finals. Does that mean I want Madison or Boston to not make it? No. It's unfortunate that one of them might not, but I'm not going to wish someone out.