Official 2016 Staff Changes

INT has also announced some shifts for the '16 season, and this one may have auditionees lining up for miles. Thank God, there are no age-out limits with them. I hear it may even drive the Couchmen to new energies..

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/09/94182/toasted-coconut-oreos

It would appear from reading this, that INT's cookies are being enabled.

Just popping in to give the heads up that I'll be updating the OP this coming Thursday instead of this weekend. I have multiple tests this week in a very short time period (scheduling gods hate me) so once I'm done with those, I'll have everything updated.

Just popping in to give the heads up that I'll be updating the OP this coming Thursday instead of this weekend. I have multiple tests this week in a very short time period (scheduling gods hate me) so once I'm done with those, I'll have everything updated.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :tounge2:

Edited by xandandl

Looks like JW Koester has found a new/old home with the Mandarins.

From the Mandarins FB page:

The Sacramento Mandarins are thrilled to welcome JW Koester as our new Mandarins Corps Director! JW has an incredible amount of experience leading and managing in organizations such as the Santa Clara Vanguard, Phantom Regiment, Mandarins, Glassmen and Spirit of Atlanta. His experience and focus on values will immediately help the Mandarins to become a much better drum corps on and off the field. Jim Tabuchi will continue his role as the Executive Director, with a focus on growing the organization's long-term sustainability and contributions to the community. Please join us in welcoming JW, Roxanne, Laura and Joshua back to the Mandarins Family!!!

Looks like JW Koester has found a new/old home with the Mandarins.

From the Mandarins FB page:

The Sacramento Mandarins are thrilled to welcome JW Koester as our new Mandarins Corps Director! JW has an incredible amount of experience leading and managing in organizations such as the Santa Clara Vanguard, Phantom Regiment, Mandarins, Glassmen and Spirit of Atlanta. His experience and focus on values will immediately help the Mandarins to become a much better drum corps on and off the field. Jim Tabuchi will continue his role as the Executive Director, with a focus on growing the organization's long-term sustainability and contributions to the community. Please join us in welcoming JW, Roxanne, Laura and Joshua back to the Mandarins Family!!!

Did Ray Mar retire?

Better be ready as back-up hockey goalie there at UVA I hear. Studying didn't seem to bother their first stringer.............or the score!

Better be ready as back-up hockey goalie there at UVA I hear. Studying didn't seem to bother their first stringer.............or the score!

Easy there, Xanda. He was simply invoking the message of "The Little Engine That Could" for self-inspiration purposes...chug-chug-chug-chug-chug.....