Official 2016 Staff Changes

Hmmmm girlfriend and daughter as the main Cadets guard staff? If that is true that is really really nepotistic.

Right, because it's not like said individual has a proven track record of putting out championship winning color guards in marching band, indoor guard, and drum corps.

Oh, wait...

Edited by Kamarag

Evidently the storm clouds and lightening bolts are because things are changing in Cadetland and not all are happy.

Hopkins has supposedly fired Bruno and entire C1 color guard staff replacing them with his girlfriend who ran C2 CG this summer. Though she got her scoring, not all were pleased with her methods of the same. Many disappointed at Bruno's dumping (seems repeat of Cavalier history.) While GH has shared this information by emailing 2015 corps members, "THE Official announcement" to come soon. Maybe PP Francis while in Hopkins' Philadelphia can mediate this as well. Bruno has been a super blessing to Cadet tour staff and mentor to staff members.

after the guard he put on the field last season he deserved to be fired... horrific waste of a vet-laden guard, probably cost them a championship

Bye!!

• Like 1

Evidently the storm clouds and lightening bolts are because things are changing in Cadetland and not all are happy.

Hopkins has supposedly fired Bruno and entire C1 color guard staff replacing them with his girlfriend who ran C2 CG this summer. Though she got her scoring, not all were pleased with her methods of the same. Many disappointed at Bruno's dumping (seems repeat of Cavalier history.) While GH has shared this information by emailing 2015 corps members, "THE Official announcement" to come soon. Maybe PP Francis while in Hopkins' Philadelphia can mediate this as well. Bruno has been a super blessing to Cadet tour staff and mentor to staff members.

rayos-saliendo-de-las-nubes-piroclc3a1st

John L. certainly was the big talent at C2

Dynamics for sure are interesting. reputation for some also is quite interesting and notorious and follows one around. If ya get me..lol

• Like 1

after the guard he put on the field last season he deserved to be fired... horrific waste of a vet-laden guard, probably cost them a championship

Bye!!

Come on, let's not make those type of statements on here.

Bye!!

I'll add this to the list of things I'm told cost them the championship which, if I'm not mistaken, now includes everything on earth but the three corps that beat them.

• Like 4

So freaking what? If Hop feels that this is the right move for the corps, than its the right move. For all of you criticizing - how many years have you successfully run a corps, and how many Championships rings do you have as a corps director? Yeah, that's what I thought. Opinions are like a--holes, everyone has one.

• Like 1

Well still waiting on the announcement from Cadetland and weekend has passed. There may be more to it than the leaks permit. Let's wait to here announcement but a guard program shakeup is certainly warranted. I estimate that 5th place guard and the negative spill over into visual and GE cost Cadets about 1-1.3 at finals. You do the math. An overhaul is warranted.

Edited by Tobias