The Cavaliers 2016

You fed the troll. Why?

I'm sorry. I thought I was the troll.

I'm sorry. I thought I was the troll.

Keep trying, and some day, maybe, you too can achieve troll status

So the corps is moved in and pretour has begun today.

Word is that Brandon Barrometti and Ryan Ling, Drum Major and Assistant Drum Major from 2002, are with the corps currently. A potentially great learning experience for the current members to learn from some of the greatest Cavaliers in the corps' history. Brandon is the only ever Cavalier to be Rookie of the Year, Drum Major, and Cavalier of the Year in his time with the corps. Ryan was equally phenomenal and respected in his time with the corps. As an alum it's fantastic to see them around the corps again and working together.

• Like 2

So the corps is moved in and pretour has begun today.

Word is that Brandon Barrometti and Ryan Ling, Drum Major and Assistant Drum Major from 2002, are with the corps currently. A potentially great learning experience for the current members to learn from some of the greatest Cavaliers in the corps' history. Brandon is the only ever Cavalier to be Rookie of the Year, Drum Major, and Cavalier of the Year in his time with the corps. Ryan was equally phenomenal and respected in his time with the corps. As an alum it's fantastic to see them around the corps again and working together.

Wow, this can be very good for the corps. I think this will be a good year for The Cavaliers.

• Like 1

A thought just came to mind. I was just looking at The Cavaliers website and noticed something in their store section. Just about everything was on discount. We know that they are getting new uniforms, but as I see it they might be trying to get a whole new identity. This has made me very curious as to what they have instore for us this season.

A thought just came to mind. I was just looking at The Cavaliers website and noticed something in their store section. Just about everything was on discount. We know that they are getting new uniforms, but as I see it they might be trying to get a whole new identity. This has made me very curious as to what they have instore for us this season.

Every few years they try and deplete stock in order to make new shirts and souvenirs. But you could be right in identifying their motivations for this one. Maybe the corps wants a different vibe or approach. In my mind it can only be positive given the latest changes in design team and organizational team.

Every few years they try and deplete stock in order to make new shirts and souvenirs. But you could be right in identifying their motivations for this one. Maybe the corps wants a different vibe or approach. In my mind it can only be positive given the latest changes in design team and organizational team.

I agree and it could be a very good thing. Cavies needed to hit a restart button and this can give them a jump start. Either way, I think the corps is in good hands for the future.

I can't get out there because I'm too far away. The corps posted a Meet the Cast video that was pretty cool. And there was a rumor going down that we wouldn't hear any brass playing until the first show.