Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

Idk, looks pretty legit to me. But I've seen crazier things done to trick people so who knows

Mind editing this post to not include the title?

I really hope that's not it, not because of the title itself, but the idea that some idiot would go against their wishes and leak the #### thing.

I guess if they want to hold their title out until the first show, they can do that. I really couldn't care how much people ##### about it. If that's how they want to build anticipation, that's how they can do it. But I hate the idea that someone would go online under the safety of a username to leak something they've been probably working their ##### off to keep under wraps. Kinda completely ruins the whole thing.

I'm not arguing about their decision to keep it hidden under wraps, but I think we should just respect that and not ruin it all a few days before the show.

We've waited this long, we can all be adults and wait a few more days.

need a tissue?

Bluecoats had their last ensemble rehearsal at Denison University tonight, and the home side stands were packed. The corps rehearsed in black Bluecoats T-shirts, so no uniform reveals tonight. All I can say after watching them this evening is -- get excited. Get very excited. I don't envisage any slippage in placements from last year, but if there is, that means the corps that pass them are unworldly, so that's not a bad thing for us drum corps fans, yeah?

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 4

Cesario is getting me pretty excited:

"They will make you think that somehow gravity has been suspended".

"I think this is Doug Throwers best arranging. By far".

"I think this is gonna be a year when every section of that brass line delivers the goods on the same level as any champion has ever".

• Like 3

I'm planning to catch some rehearsal tomorrow. Rainy day in central Indiana today. Tomorrow looks better. Hoping it holds.

Cesario is getting me pretty excited:

"They will make you think that somehow gravity has been suspended".

"I think this is Doug Throwers best arranging. By far".

"I think this is gonna be a year when every section of that brass line delivers the goods on the same level as any champion has ever".

Well I guess that all but confirms that the show title leak was legit

Well I guess that all but confirms that the show title leak was legit

the leak was from an internal DCI document distributed to tour event partners. it was pretty obvious it was legit (or perhaps the greatest effort ever made to falsify a show title). (well that and the fact the coats asked the poster to take it down)