Bloooooooooooo! Bluecoats Official 2016 Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3c9MDAIrCk

Edited by Jeremy.
  • Like 1

Not quite invert- 1/4 pipe without the flips, rolls, 360's. All while wearing a track suit.

I don't know who you are, but if this is true why tell us? Literally only 23 hours away from the performance. Let it be a surprise to everyone and don't ruin all this built up anticipation for the members. While these shows are entertaining for us they are ultimately for the members of the corps, and revealing things they worked so hard to keep hidden is really a terrible thing to do. Respect the corps wishes and just wait.

• Like 4

I don't know who you are, but if this is true why tell us? Literally only 23 hours away from the performance. Let it be a surprise to everyone and don't ruin all this built up anticipation for the members. While these shows are entertaining for us they are ultimately for the members of the corps, and revealing things they worked so hard to keep hidden is really a terrible thing to do. Respect the corps wishes and just wait.

Shouldn't that be said about every corps that didn't do a live preview of their show? It just bothers me that people are like BD show is out on this link this link and this link but THEY didnt release it. Madison show go leaked but THEY didn't release it. Saw zero people saying take it down spoiling it for the members. Or maybe I'm just grumpy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 1

Shouldn't that be said about every corps that didn't do a live preview of their show? It just bothers me that people are like BD show is out on this link this link and this link but THEY didnt release it. Madison show go leaked but THEY didn't release it. Saw zero people saying take it down spoiling it for the members. Or maybe I'm just grumpy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same with them too. No corps should have there stuff prematurely leaked. Honestly this is the only thread I follow here DCP because Bloo is my favorite corps

• Like 1